PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 5/11/2009, 8:30 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 5:26 PM
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday May 11, 2009
      Time: 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>.

      TIME ZONES - USA Time Zones are in Daylight Savings
      PST -0800 = 4:30pm
      PDT -0700 = 5:30pm
      MST -0700 = 5:30pm (For Arizona who don't do DST)
      MDT -0600 = 6:30pm
      CST -0600 = 6:30pm
      CDT -0500 = 7:30pm
      EST -0500 = 7:30pm
      EDT -0400 = 8:30pm
      GMT -0000 = 1:30am
      AEST +1000 = 10:30am
      ADST +1100 = 11:30am
      For a Complete listing of Time Zones and who is in DST, I'm using
      <http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-us12.html>

      -PCGen Board of Directors

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 7:06 PM
        Note this is incorrect. The correct time is 7pm PDT. Please note the
        World Time link to get your proper time.

        http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=12&month=5&year=2009&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=57

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin