[OT] How to run a successful Open Source Project

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2009
      Hi all,

      I'll be delivering a free talk on "How to run a successful Open Source
      project" to the London Java Community on the 26th of May.

      Naturally PCGen will be used heavily in my examples :)

      Links for details of the event and registration:

      LJC - http://www.meetup.com/Londonjavacommunity/calendar/10367710/

      Skillsmatter Registration Page - http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/ljc-meetup-347

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2009
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I'll be delivering a free talk on "How to run a successful Open Source
        > project" to the London Java Community on the 26th of May.
        >
        > Naturally PCGen will be used heavily in my examples :)
        >
        > Links for details of the event and registration:
        >
        > LJC - http://www.meetup.com/Londonjavacommunity/calendar/10367710/
        >
        > Skillsmatter Registration Page - http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/ljc-meetup-347

        Subtiled "Catherding"
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2009
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:

          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > I'll be delivering a free talk on "How to run a successful Open Source
          > > project" to the London Java Community on the 26th of May.
          > >
          > > Naturally PCGen will be used heavily in my examples :)
          > >
          > > Links for details of the event and registration:
          > >
          > > LJC - http://www.meetup.com/Londonjavacommunity/calendar/10367710/
          > >
          > > Skillsmatter Registration Page - http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/ljc-meetup-347

          > Subtiled "Catherding"

          BTW I hope that it's going to be video taped to we can see it online. :)
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2009
            > > > Hi all,
            > > >
            > > > I'll be delivering a free talk on "How to run a successful Open Source
            > > > project" to the London Java Community on the 26th of May.
            > > >
            > > > Naturally PCGen will be used heavily in my examples :)
            > > >
            > > > Links for details of the event and registration:
            > > >
            > > > LJC - http://www.meetup.com/Londonjavacommunity/calendar/10367710/
            > > >
            > > > Skillsmatter Registration Page - http://skillsmatter.com/event/java-jee/ljc-meetup-347

            > > Subtiled "Catherding"
            > >

            > BTW I hope that it's going to be video taped to we can see it >online. :)

            Well there is a section on managing volunteers ;)

            Yes it will actually be taped and put on a site or two I'm told...