Virtual Combat Cards

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 3:26 PM
      Found this combat tracker listed in the D&D Software forums. It's written in Java and seems nice for 4e. I wonder if the programer might get woo'd into the PCGen fold. :)

      http://www.exnebula.org/vcc
    • Andrew Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 1:38 AM
        It isn't written in java, it's compiled to run on java's virtual
        machine. These are not the same thing. It's actually
        written in scala.

        andrew

        2009/5/1 Paul <nylanfs@...>:
        > Found this combat tracker listed in the D&D Software forums.
        > It's written in Java and seems nice for 4e. I wonder if the programer
        > might get woo'd into the PCGen fold. :)
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 6:10 AM
          Still, doesn't stop us from investigating it. The areas on other languages on the JVM is fairly unknown to me, I'd be interested to know if a Scala program and a Java program can run on the VM simultaneously, or whether they need to run on separate instances (I'm assuming they do).