[Bug] Am I missing something? (relative paths acting up?)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      Okay, it seems the paths are acting up

      ABILITY:@/d20ogl/msrd/basics/modern_basics/modernbasics_abilities_occupations.lst

      In a kit I have:
      STARTPACK:Wealth Roll VISIBLE:YES
      SELECT:roll("2d4")
      ABILITY:CATEGORY=Wealth|Wealth Roll of 2 OPTION:2
      ABILITY:CATEGORY=Wealth|Wealth Roll of 3 OPTION:3
      ABILITY:CATEGORY=Wealth|Wealth Roll of 4 OPTION:4
      ABILITY:CATEGORY=Wealth|Wealth Roll of 5 OPTION:5
      ABILITY:CATEGORY=Wealth|Wealth Roll of 6 OPTION:6
      ABILITY:CATEGORY=Wealth|Wealth Roll of 7 OPTION:7
      ABILITY:CATEGORY=Wealth|Wealth Roll of 8 OPTION:8

      that is not loading the full modern set.

      I get unconstructed references to those abilities.

      Is the path not working anymore? Are these false messages?

      I've got a huge list of can't find .MOD in a file pulled from... I'm
      trying to track down the issue(s), but if someone can do some tests.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
        okay, disregard - this was misspelled objects and the wrong path.
        (Updating sets are so much fun). ;P

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin