[Bug] ADD:ABILITY not respecting PRExxx in the abilities

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      5.16.0, can someone else confirm this case

      CLASS:Test <> HD:2
      1 <> ADD:ABILITY|Special Ability|NORMAL|TYPE.Test

      Ability Test 1 <> CATEGORY:Special Ability <> PREFEAT:1,Dodge
      Ability Test 2 <> CATEGORY:Special Ability <> PRECLASS:1,Fighter
      Ability Test 3 <> CATEGORY:Special Ability <> PRECLASS:1,Test

      What I see happen, all the choices pop up and I can select any of them.

      I can work around this issue, but it is annoying.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
        Add the TYPE:Test in the abilities. Sorry doing this remotely from a
        work computer.

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin