Code Monkey store is unusable

  • Darkon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
      Are the peopel at CMP aware that they made their store front unusable? I can attempt to log in with the same username and password that I've used for years, but now with this code you have to type in place I can't get on. No matter how times I type it in correctly (in allcaps) it says that either it or my account is wrong.

      If you go to password recovery and follow the link in the email it will take you to the password reset page. However, if you go to change your password it will go to "Page not found or you are not authorized to access it." making it impossible for me to log in at all.

      No one has responedd to the email forms I have submitted and there is no phone number so that leaves this as the only method of contact.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
        Flagging Barak - sent him a private copy.

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        Darkon wrote:
        > Are the peopel at CMP aware that they made their store front unusable? I can attempt to log in with the same username and password that I've used for years, but now with this code you have to type in place I can't get on. No matter how times I type it in correctly (in allcaps) it says that either it or my account is wrong.
        >
        > If you go to password recovery and follow the link in the email it will take you to the password reset page. However, if you go to change your password it will go to "Page not found or you are not authorized to access it." making it impossible for me to log in at all.
        >
        > No one has responedd to the email forms I have submitted and there is no phone number so that leaves this as the only method of contact.

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
          Not sure that Barak even works for CMP anymore, although he probably still has their contact details.