PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 4/27/2009, 8:30 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2009
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday April 27, 2009
      Time: 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>.

      TIME ZONES - USA Time Zones are in Daylight Savings
      PST -0800 = 4:30pm
      PDT -0700 = 5:30pm
      MST -0700 = 5:30pm (For Arizona who don't do DST)
      MDT -0600 = 6:30pm
      CST -0600 = 6:30pm
      CDT -0500 = 7:30pm
      EST -0500 = 7:30pm
      EDT -0400 = 8:30pm
      GMT -0000 = 1:30am
      AEST +1000 = 10:30am
      ADST +1100 = 11:30am
      For a Complete listing of Time Zones and who is in DST, I'm using
      <http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-us12.html>

      -PCGen Board of Directors