Re: PCGen v5.16.0 Released!

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2009
      Hi all,

      Well this is a great day for PCGen!

      I'd like to personally thank the entire team for the incredible amounts of hard work that they've put in for this release.

      I'd also like to thank _you_, the community for the amazing feedback that you've given us in the Alpha, Beta and RC stages of this release. We couldn't have done it without you.

      Now please make those SF servers suffer by downloading 5.16.0 today!

      Karianna
      One very happy Chair Monkey!