[From the Board]PCGen Goes to Gen Con . . . ?

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Is PCGen going to Gen Con this year?

      The PCGen Board of Directors wants to and is therefore looking for
      volunteers. We have reserved booth #1925, located just across the
      isle from Wizards of the Coast, and we need bodies and brains to man
      the booth. As exhibitors, PCGen will receive two free Exhibitor's
      badges that we will gladly provide to two volunteers, one each. If
      you are interested in helping to spread the word of PCGen to the
      masses at Gen Con this year, please respond here, or you can contact
      your friendly neighborhood Board Member.

      PCGen Board of Directors