Re: [pcgen] Re: Possible Bug: Pathfinder Skill Ranks w/ LVL 21+

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 23, 2009
      Yes and no... We can limit levels in specific classes, but currently no method exists to set a top cap for total levels. Well, actually, I correct my self. You could use PRELEVELMAX:20 or any variant thereof. Place it in all the classes and that (In theory) would prevent any one from taking any level beyond 20th.