[PF] ABILITYCATEGORY:Wizard 8th Level Bonus Spell is missing

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2009
      Title says it all - RC1 to 5.16.0 it went missing.

      Is this intentional?

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2009
        Hi Andrew,

        On 21/04/2009 4:22 AM Andrew Maitland wrote
        > Title says it all - RC1 to 5.16.0 it went missing.
        >
        > Is this intentional?

        Yes, that was intentional - see
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2730925&group_id=25576&atid=750091
        and the discussion around the same time on this list.

        Cheers,
        James.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2009
          Just checking, cause it's causing older pcs created around that time
          frame to throw errors.

          Luckily that user has also pointed out some other small errors.
          See SVN 9871 to 9878.

          Also, in testing this users set, I'm see '!+Cleric' in the dos console
          window. No other messages, this is AFTER I load a character made in the set.

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin