Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 4/13/2009, 8:30 pm

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 15 11:46 PM
      I've updated the calendar for the future dates, and adjusted the times
      accordingly. I even included a handy link to see what each time is in
      the different timezones.

      Please check to make sure it's accurate: If it is incorrect let me know:

      TIME ZONES - USA Time Zones are in Daylight Savings
      PST -0800 = 4:30pm
      PDT -0700 = 5:30pm
      MST -0700 = 5:30pm (For Arizona who don't do DST)
      MDT -0600 = 6:30pm
      CST -0600 = 6:30pm
      CDT -0500 = 7:30pm
      EST -0500 = 7:30pm
      EDT -0400 = 8:30pm
      GMT -0000 = 1:30am
      AEST +1000 = 10:30am
      ADST +1100 = 11:30am
      For a Complete listing of Time Zones and who is in DST, I'm using
      <http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-us12.html>

      -PCGen Board of Directors