Re: [pcgen] PCGen v5.16.0 RC2 Released!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2009
      Hi Jeff Miller,

      2766099 Copying race prevents removal of racial abilities - bug?
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2766099&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

      I've raised a tracker, but I'm not sure it's a bug.

      Making a race isn't very hard. Especially now since we've modulized the
      process.... (Abilities are so cool!)

      A simple text editor should do the trick. What exactly are you looking for?

      Email me off-list or pm me (drew0500 is my yahoo ID)

      Or if you want to embark on the PCGen Lst Monkey Path, a great place for
      help is the PCGenListFileHelp Yahoo Group.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin