Batch Converter bug...

  • gjorbjond
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
      I was going through the process again and noticed that it translated:

      CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|CROSSCLASS|EXCLUSIVE

      in one of my files to:

      CHOOSE:CLASS|NAMED|CROSSCLASS|EXCLUSIVECHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|CROSSCLASS|EXCLUSIVE
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2009
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond" <Gjorbjond@...> wrote:

        > I was going through the process again and noticed that it translated:
        >
        > CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|CROSSCLASS|EXCLUSIVE
        >
        > in one of my files to:
        >
        > CHOOSE:CLASS|NAMED|CROSSCLASS|EXCLUSIVECHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|CROSSCLASS|EXCLUSIVE

      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2009
          Kar, I'm not sure this is for Barak - is this Barak's script our our internal converter? I'm guessing the latter, which means this is me, not Barak.

          TP.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2009
            > Kar, I'm not sure this is for Barak - is this Barak's script our our
            > internal converter? I'm guessing the latter, which means this is
            > me, not Barak.

            Ah, right you are, missed the 'batch' word there :(