[BUG] [5.16.0RC2] Some kits behaving wonky

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      I've trackered a problem I'm seeing, are others able to reproduce this:

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384719&aid=2731134&group_i
      d=25576

      I'm seeing a problem with some kits, animals seem to work but some
      humanoids I've tested are exhibiting a problem. When applying the Orc,
      Gnoll or Elf default kits it seems to apply the stats but nothing else, it
      does appear that the kit is applied some how since if you try and apply
      another kit you are limited by the race granted from the first kit. This
      seems to be a case that the kit stuff is actually granted but the GUI is not
      being updated correctly. When these problem kits are applied the name of
      the kit is not listed in the right pane of the kit window. On the summary
      tab the race and class pop up menus are not updated and the class list is
      empty. The character sheet however seems fully populated.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Board of Directors