Re: [pcgen] [BUG] [Trackered] Missing DEFINE for Loremaster?

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 2 7:56 PM
      BTW: SecertLore VAR is used for 2 different abilities - qualifying for
      the Secerts and the Lore ability (basically, Bardic Knowledge with a
      new name and no stacking). I'm wondering if that should be broken out
      separately.. If we do that, it should be in Trunk for the next cycle,
      methinks.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 2 8:03 PM
        On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Eddy Anthony <eddyba@...> wrote:
        > Tir Gwaith scribed:

        >>> Thanks for the heads up!  Tested in 5.16.0 RC1 and, yeah, no qualifications,
        >>> even with a 20 INT.
        >>>
        >>> Trackered at:
        >>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2727410&group_id=25576&atid=
        >>> 750091
        >>
        >> Missed the tracker, so I didn't include it on the commit comments.
        >> Fixed in R.9818, both in Trunk and 5.16 branch.
        >>
        >> Now to go close the tracker. :)
        >
        > Um, the DEFINE isn't missing, it exists in the Secret Lore ability. The bug
        > is that that ability is only granted at level 2, it needs to be granted at
        > level 1.

        No, that ability is granted at level 2, and shouldn't be at level 1.
        The Bug is in that the DEFINE was moved to the Ability, since the same
        VAR is used for 2 different features of the Loremaster: the Secrets
        (every odd level) and the Lore ability on level 2.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Susan Dittmar
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 3 2:36 AM
          Quoting Tir Gwaith (Tir.Gwaith@...):
          > BTW: SecertLore VAR is used for 2 different abilities - qualifying for
          > the Secerts and the Lore ability (basically, Bardic Knowledge with a
          > new name and no stacking). I'm wondering if that should be broken out
          > separately.. If we do that, it should be in Trunk for the next cycle,
          > methinks.

          I think it should be broken into two variables. I think I remember a class
          that gains only one of those two things.

          Susan