[Tir] Re: Saying hello

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Fender" <fluxxdog@...> wrote:
      > > One question I had was is there any idea when the Unearthed Arcana
      > > information will be available. Or if it is, what do I need to load to get
      > > it. We're starting up a game in which one of the players wants to take
      > > some paragon levels and he is the only one who I can't completely keep
      > > track of in pcgen.
      >
      > To my knowledge, we're not using Unearthed Arcana.

      The publisher status for items can be found in our documentation, the latest from the autobuild is here:
      http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/acknowledgments/publishersandsources.html#publishers

      This shows we can use the OGL parts of Unearthed Arcana.

      Following that train of thought, we have a Source Development Tracker:
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1023895&group_id=25576&atid=679269

      We'll need to check with the data monkey that is working the dataset (Tir) to find the status.

      TP.