may be a made wrong, armand race

  • mariomcmrpg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
      I made armand lst in race.file but de settings not working, please help-me:

      Armand STARTFEATS:2 SIZE:S MOVE:Walk,20,Burrow,10 FACE:5 REACH:5 VISION:Darkvision (60') PREALIGN:0,1,2 LANGAUTO:Common,Armandish LANGBONUS:Elven,Giant,Gnome,Goblin,Sylvan BONUS:COMBAT|Armor|4|TYPE=NaturalArmor BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude|1 BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Reflex,BASE.Willpower|4 BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|5 BONUS:STAT|DEX|6 BONUS:STAT|CON|6 MONCSKILL:Jump|Listen|Spot|Survival BONUS:SKILL|Survival|4|TYPE=Racial HITDICEADVANCEMENT:4,5,8 LEGS:2 HANDS:2 NATURALATTACKS:Claw,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Piercing.Slashing.Bludgeoning,*2,1d4|Claw,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Finesseable.Piercing.Slashing.Bludgeoning,*1,1d4 FAVCLASS:Monk SAB:Stability (Ex) SAB:Defence Stance (Ex) RACETYPE:Monstrous Humanoid LEVELADJUSTMENT:3 CR:3
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
        PREALIGN:0,1,2 > Use the proper abbreviations LG,LN,LE etc.

        BONUS:COMBAT|Armor|4|TYPE=NaturalArmor >
        BONUS:COMBAT|AC|4|TYPE=NaturalArmor

        You shouldn't need these at all... Unless at first level the creature
        gets all these.
        BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude|1
        BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Reflex,BASE.Willpower|4 BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|5

        And Will not Willpower

        Okay, that's the cursory glance review. Otherwise looks good.

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
          Oh, and for future postings, please direct the question on lst coding at
          the lst coding group 'PCGen_LstFileHelp'

          Thanks,

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin