Re: [pcgen] I need help to create armand (warden) class

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 8:44 AM
      Hi Mariomcmrpg,

      Lst coding questions are best answered on the PCGen LstFileHelp group;
      The Docs have an excellent section on how to create your class, race,
      feat, etc. and once you've seen the docs, I'd suggest taking a look and
      seeing how our data sets are put together.

      In order to actually help you, you'll need to be less broad in you
      question. Instead of "I want to create X class" try "I'd like to
      implement a class that has 1d12 hp, a fighter attack, good will and fort
      saves, poor reflex..." or "I need a feat that increases the sneak attack
      If I already have levels in rogue".

      I've not seen an Armand Class or Template, so I can't do more than point
      you to the docs... Wow, just read Susan's post, we're on the same
      wavelength.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin