Re: [pcgen] I need help to build a Armand template to play

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2009
      Quoting mariomcmrpg (mariomarco@...):
      > How can i make this race playable in PCGen

      There is a marvelous class about how to create a race in the documentation
      of PCGen. That should get you going. In case you have any specific
      questions (I for example do not know what "Armand template" is, so I could
      not even start an answer right now) feel free to ask. Either here, or even
      better on the lst mailing list (PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com).

      Try to ask in a generic way. Like "how can I set up a feat that grants +2
      enhancement bonus to Dexterity".

      Susan