Re: [pcgen] Re: Data Set for Valar Publishing Book of Erotic Fantasy

    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 29 4:30 PM
      http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576&package_id=287056&release_id=618495

      The Out of Cycle Data Sets all include the proper folder tree look and
      install file, if you want an actual live copy to play with. Otherwise
      our docs cover this in the lst file tag index under the grouping of "OCC
      Install File Tags"

      From the docs this is what an install.lst file sample looks like:

      |CAMPAIGN:PCGen Test OCC|

      |MINVER:5.14.1|

      |MINDEVVER: 5.15.2|

      |DEST:VENDORDATA|

      |COPYRIGHT:Open Game License v 1.0a Copyright 2000, Wizards of the
      Coast, Inc.|

      |COPYRIGHT:System Reference Document Copyright 2000-2003, Wizards of
      the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams,
      Rich Baker, Andy Collins, David Noonan, Rich Redman, Bruce R.
      Cordell, John D. Rateliff, Thomas Reid, James Wyatt, based on
      original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.|

      |COPYRIGHT:PCGen OGC dataset Copyright 2006, PCGen Data team
      (Including, but not limited to Eddy Anthony (MoSaT), Andrew
      McDougall (Tir Gwaith)).|

      |INFOTEXT:PCGen Open Gaming Content objects are detailed in the
      PCGen documentation under the Source Help section|

      |SOURCELONG:PCGen Test Out of Cycle Releases|

      |SOURCESHORT:PCGen TOCC|

      |SOURCEWEB:http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/|

      |SOURCEDATE:2007-12|

      |PUBNAMELONG:PCGen Open Source Team|

      |PUBNAMESHORT:PCGen|

      |PUBNAMEWEB:http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/|

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      darqraven_dd wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Eddy Anthony <eddyba@...> wrote:
      >
      >> darqraven_dd scribed:
      >>

      >>> Houston we have a problem.....
      >>>
      >>> When I tried to install the 2 data-set I download neither would
      >>>
      > load.
      >
      >>> PCGen said both were not a valid data-set. The files did not contain
      >>> installation details. What do I do?
      >>>
      >> Looks like Darkon has not set up his sets to use the new installer
      >>
      > feature.
      >
      >> You will need to unzip the archive and then manually move the data
      >>
      > into the
      >
      >> appropriate folders. Looks like Darkon has set this up with it's own
      >> gameMode so if you want to use the dataset with other stuff you will
      >>
      > need to
      >
      >> edit the pcc file and add the gameModes you want it to appear in.
      >> --
      >> ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      >> ~ PCGen Board of Directors
      >> ~ Content Silverback, Chair Second
      >>

      > Good Afternoon Eddy,
      >
      > Where can I find a listing of the folders in connection to external
      > data-sets?
      > And information on the gameModes/PCC file?
      >
      > The online help files are not easy to find things in. Is there an API
      > kit that can be download?
      > Or is it spread out over different locations?
      >
      > Thank you in advance for your help and responses.
      >
      > DarqRaven

    • Sir Cerbaill MacGallta
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 30, 2011
        lol...I know you did. It is your set that is giving me fits. No worries though I am gonna try in manage as I know squat about coding.