Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder <-> 3.5 rule conversion

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2009
      On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Jonathan Thompson
      <thompsonjm@...> wrote:
      > On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Tir Gwaith <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Nice, considering a lot of parts of PF are major turn-offs for my
      >> group in the same way 4e was.
      >
      > Im glad Im not the only one that had a similar reaction.

      The part that is really annoying me today is PF uses one "Perception"
      skill, but then does a different bonus for each of the 5 senses.
      Condensing skills is about making things simpler and faster at the
      game table. If you have to consider each of the senses all the time
      in combat, then all you've done is add "perception" to the code words
      a person has to remember, without taking anything away to make the
      game faster.

      PCGen LST Chimp