[Silverbacks] Update contributor credits

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      I've added Joe Frazier and Michael W. Fenders names to the data credits in
      the PCGenProp.properties file.

      This is a general reminder to all Silverbacks to check this list and add any
      recent additions.

      Also if you've made any contributions and don't appear in the credits speak
      up, it's the one thing we can give back. :-)

      Here's a link to view this file in the trunk:
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/code/src/java/pcge
      n/gui/prop/PCGenProp.properties?view=markup
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Board of Directors