[BUG]5.16.0RC1 Notes not being exported in base.xml

  • eslaf1234
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
      If you create a new note on the Description tab the data is not exported
      when using base.xml. The problem is the check for "DM Notes" i.e. the
      |IIF(NOTE.%note.NAME:DM Notes)| line which means only notes with name
      "DM Notes" will be exported.

      Can't work out why this check is present at all as the predefined notes
      such as "DM Notes" are not accessed via the NOTE token. You can create
      another note with the name "DM Notes" and that does get exported with
      the current base.xml.

      What I am using:-
      PcGen version pcgen5160RC1_partial.zip (+ missing cobra jars) and 5.16.x build (svn 9761)
      Java version 1.6.0_12
      OS is Linux amd 2.6.27-gentoo-r8
      Sources loaded are:
      3.5 RSRD Advanced
      3.5 RSRD Basic

      Mark
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2009
        Hi there,

        Thanks for spotting this, it was a bug in the new DM Notes implementation. I've fixed this on trunk and the 5.16.x branch (so the fix will make it for 5.16.0).