[Data BUG] Bard hit die. Should be D8 (not d6)

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
      Bards are d8 hitdie, and the data file has it as d6...
      --

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Grognard.html>
      My better half and me
      <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
        3.5
        BARD

        *Alignment:* Any nonlawful.

        *Hit Die:* d6.

        3.e

        _BARD_

        Alignment: Any nonlawful.
        Hit Die: d6.

        Or are you referring to Pathfinder, which I don't have access too?

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        David R. Bender wrote:
        > Bards are d8 hitdie, and the data file has it as d6...

      • Michael W. Fender
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
          On Sunday 22 March 2009 17:25:03 David R. Bender wrote:
          > Bards are d8 hitdie, and the data file has it as d6...

          Per RSRD ClassesI.rtf, Bards have a d6 for hit dice:

          BARD
          Alignment: Any nonlawful.
          Hit Die: d6.

          --
          Fluxxdog

          think.
        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
            Argh... Pathfinder. I keep forgetting to put that tag in....

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
              2704430 Bard HD is supposed to be 8 not 6
              <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2704430&group_id=25576&atid=750091>

              fixed
              9761 and 9762

              Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
                On Sunday 22 March 2009 18:33:40 David R. Bender wrote:
                > Argh... Pathfinder. I keep forgetting to put that tag in....

                Life happens. And looks like the fix has already been committed.

                --
                Fluxxdog

                think.