Re: [TM][Bug]Skill Focus problem (mixing regular and auto feats)

  • eslaf1234
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 16, 2009
      FYI I have found a way to trigger the bug using only RSRD data as supplied with PcGen.

      Create characters as Cleric. Take war domain which gives you a auto Martial Weapon Proficiency (MWP), take Battleaxe. Now take a MWP Halberd as a regular feat and you will see the battleaxe line on the Feats & Abilities tab change color and no new MWP appears. Check the character sheet tab and you will see both MWPs are there. Purchasing a battleaxe and halberd (listed in red) and equipping them you can see that the halberd is receiving a non proficiency penalty.

      Mark