Multiple CHOOSE options?

  • ...
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009
      Greetings all. Newbie here. Love the program and all, but as I'm getting into adding things I'm starting to hit roadblocks that have probably been answered. Tried searching around, but I figured I may as well stop lurking and start asking.

      I'm adding a Psion feat from the Complete Psioncs. It's a Feat that allows you to permanently tie a Metapsionic feat to a spell.

      Trying to use the CHOOSE script to first have the player choose a spell and then choose a feat, but apparently you can only make one choice. Is this correct? If not, or if it is, is there a way to work it?

      Secondly, is there a place I can find other optional .lst files? Im wondering if all the work I'm doing has been done already, heh..

      Thanks!
      -Mak
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009
        The datasets for the WotC "closed content" books, such as the Complete
        xxxx series were sold by Code Monkey Publishing but the license lapsed
        last November, so the datasets are no longer available.

        You can ask for help on the PCGenListFileHelp group on Yahoo to create
        your own files.

        Please do not ask for copies of datasets that contain "closed content"
        from WotC or other companies. thanks

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Grognard.html>
        My better half and me
        <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>

        ... wrote:
        > Greetings all. Newbie here. Love the program and all, but as I'm getting into adding things I'm starting to hit roadblocks that have probably been answered. Tried searching around, but I figured I may as well stop lurking and start asking.
        >
        > I'm adding a Psion feat from the Complete Psioncs. It's a Feat that allows you to permanently tie a Metapsionic feat to a spell.
        >
        > Trying to use the CHOOSE script to first have the player choose a spell and then choose a feat, but apparently you can only make one choice. Is this correct? If not, or if it is, is there a way to work it?
        >
        > Secondly, is there a place I can find other optional .lst files? Im wondering if all the work I'm doing has been done already, heh..
        >
        > Thanks!
        > -Mak
      • ...
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009
          Thanks, David. Sorry for the indiscretion. Teaches me to not read the Terms before I post :S

          I shall get myself to the help Section!

          -Mak