Re: Question: Editing programs

  • Twinsjla@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 6, 2009
      Recently I have incurred a problem with printing out character sheet in
      standard but not rich text or state blick. IT won't come up in a window or will
      it print.

      To give you a bit more information I also have DMGenie and its character
      sheet won't print wither.
      Jeanne & Joanne Acker

      History is made at night.
      Character is what you are in the dark.

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 6, 2009
        Which Operating System?
        What version of Java?
        What kind of file are you attempting to print? PDF, Html, text?
        Is your printers drivers up to date and/or installed? (Can you create a
        test sheet from the printer)?

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin