Quick Question: How the heck do you add a bloodline to my Pathfinder Sorcerer????

  • N. Eric Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
      Hi all:

      I may be blind cuz I am missing where to add a bloodline to my
      Pathfinder Sorcerer.

      I've tried all over- class page, templates, add abilites, etc.

      Thanks

      Sincerely

      FRUSTRATED IN CA
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
        N. Eric Phillips scribed:

        > I may be blind cuz I am missing where to add a bloodline to my
        > Pathfinder Sorcerer.
        >
        > I've tried all over- class page, templates, add abilites, etc.

        Go to the Feats Tab and then click on the Class Abilities sub-tab, you
        should find it there.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Board of Directors