Re: PCGen v5.15.14 (Beta) Released

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 3:00 AM
      Hi all!

      Once more I'd like to invite the community to give this Beta a real got spin. The last 3 Betas have been very successful with several users finding bugs which were rapidly resolved for everyone's benefit :).

      Heck even I fixed a bug which created a new bug which then got fixed ;).

      So please do download this Beta and try out your favourite characters on it. We're especially interested in feedback on our Pathfinder datasets.

      Thanks again,
      Karianna