PCGen v5.15.14 (Beta) Released

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation and
      maintenance software, announces the release and immediate
      availability of PCGen v5.15.14 (Beta)!

      Download your free copy of PCGen here:

      https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576

      PCGen's fifth beta release of the current development cycle brings
      lots of Pathfinder goodness as the PCGen team continues to track down
      and fix bugs in the Pathfinder RPG Beta data set. The latest
      additions are full support for monks, character traits and barbarian
      rage enhancements. To see the full list of improvements check out the
      release notes here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
      docid=158629&group_id=25576

      Once again the PCGen team asks the PCGen user community to continue
      exercising the latest beta to help identify and report bugs in the
      Pathfinder RPG (Beta Playtest Edition) data set, as well as any bugs
      in the program itself. Reports on the Pathfinder RPG set would be
      best directed to http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/
      pcgen_experimental/, with a prefix of [PFRPG] in the subject line,
      while bugs for pcgen itself can be posted to http://
      games.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/.

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://www.pcgen-test.org/
      wiki.

      -----------------------------
      This software uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
      Publishing, LLC, used with permission. This software is not
      published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing.
      For more information about Pathfinder, Paizo Publishing and Paizo
      products, please visit paizo.com.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
        Hi all!

        Once more I'd like to invite the community to give this Beta a real got spin. The last 3 Betas have been very successful with several users finding bugs which were rapidly resolved for everyone's benefit :).

        Heck even I fixed a bug which created a new bug which then got fixed ;).

        So please do download this Beta and try out your favourite characters on it. We're especially interested in feedback on our Pathfinder datasets.

        Thanks again,
        Karianna