PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 3/2/2009, 8:30 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday March 2, 2009
      Time: 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>.

      TIME ZONES
      PST -0800 = 5:30pm
      EST -0500 = 8:30pm
      GMT -0000 = 1:30am