[Bug] Modern Bugbear

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hey All,

      I'm not an expert in the modern gamemode, so I want to double check with
      the modern gurus.

      I'm trying to create a basic bugbear in the modern gamemode.

      All Stats 12, Make Bug bear
      3 levels pop in

      Apply kit, error message saying I don't have enough points. I look at
      the skills tab and it show skills of
      1st - 7
      2nd - 1
      3rd - 1

      first, the numbering seems off... at the very least I should have 8/2/2,
      and with INT of 12, it should be 12/3/3

      second, the kit is only applying 6 pts worth of skills, which should be
      covered.

      I made a bug report for that part. So, without delving into the gamemode
      and modern sets, do we have any restrictions on the skills?