Re: [pcgen] [James] Re: docs page not loading

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hi Kar,

      Yes looks like it has been pointing to the wrong spot for quite a while.

      It should be pointing to the current autodocs location,
      http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/ for now, and then
      pcgen-test.org once we switch back to that.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 26/02/2009 8:46 PM Martijn Verburg wrote