AUTOBUILDS will be down till March

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hi All,

      Just letting you know due to site maintenance and other things going on,
      that the autobuilds will be down until March 1st.

      We will work on getting an alternate up in case this is needed in the
      future.

      Sincerely,

      The Admin Team of PCGen

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
        Hi,

        In the interim the autobuilds have been moved to a backup site. You
        can find the site from the usual autobuiilds page:
        http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php

        At the start of March we will switch back to hosting the autobuilds at
        their normal location.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB