Re: [pcgen] Traps

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
      Barak scribed:

      Yeah, I just figured that out myself. I'm not sure what happened there but
      I'm checking now to make sure I didn't hose anything else.
      My bad, I'll go ahead and put them back.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Board of Directors
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
        All fixed up now. Sorry about that, glad you went and looked. I don't know
        what happened but I didn't see any other unintentional stuff in that commit.

        Eddy Anthony scribed:

        > Barak scribed:

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009

          Ok, thanks Eddy.

          It came up because I'm working on the Intelligent Items eqmods and I wanted
          to check how I'd done something in the traps. :p

          Barak