RE: [pcgen] Traps

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009

      Ok, some research shows the following:

      I committed them 9/21/2008 (revision 7768).

      Andrew committed against that file on 10/5/2008 (revision 7934) and they
      were still there.

      Eddy rolled back Andrew's commit on 10/5/2008 (revision at 7941) and the
      traps eqmods were not in there and have been missing ever since (apparently
      rolled back a bit further than that one commit :p)...

      So... should I put them back in and commit again?

      Barak
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
        Barak scribed:

        Yeah, I just figured that out myself. I'm not sure what happened there but
        I'm checking now to make sure I didn't hose anything else.
        My bad, I'll go ahead and put them back.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Board of Directors
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009
          All fixed up now. Sorry about that, glad you went and looked. I don't know
          what happened but I didn't see any other unintentional stuff in that commit.

          Eddy Anthony scribed:

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2009

            Ok, thanks Eddy.

            It came up because I'm working on the Intelligent Items eqmods and I wanted
            to check how I'd done something in the traps. :p

            Barak