PCGen 5.14.1 flyers

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hello, with 5.16 fast approaching (maybe early March) I still have
      flyers that were printed up for GenCon leftover and they will be pretty
      much useless after that since they say 5.14.1. If anyone is going to a
      game Con between the end of Feb and the end of March and want to leave
      some flyers at the freebie table, or leave some off at the your
      Friendly Local Game Store. Just reply and I'll get back with you and
      make some arrangements.

      Note: I think I have about 600ish left I'll have to count tonight and
      see.

      Paul Grosse