D20 Modern output sheets

  • Brad Stiles
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      Is there a modern output sheet (or one that will *work* with modern),
      that displays both action points and power points? I dimly recall
      seeing action points on one, but I don't remember what the name was,
      and I can't find it now.

      Thanks,
      Brad
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
        Should be csheet_modern_std.htm

        > Is there a modern output sheet (or one that will *work* with modern),
        > that displays both action points and power points? I dimly recall
        > seeing action points on one, but I don't remember what the name was,
        > and I can't find it now.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Brad

      • Brad Stiles
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
          > Should be csheet_modern_std.htm

          Hmmm. That was the first one I looked at. Maybe he was doing
          something wrong. Or maybe it doesn't work correctly with the data
          sets he's using.

          Thanks for the pointer. I guess I'll have to get in there and try it myself.

          /bs