Re: [pcgen] [Eric] PCgen MapTool integration

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009

      That's awesome Luca! Good to hear things are working out for you. Please, once you've got things working, upload the file(s) on the yahoo group and our team(s) will see about including this in the release. Pending a talk with the RPTools - Maptool folks. I use maptool so this functionality definitely intrigues me.

      -Andrew Maitland
      PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009
        Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > That's awesome Luca! Good to hear things are working out for you. Please, once you've got things working, upload the file(s) on the yahoo group and our team(s) will see about including this in the release. Pending a talk with the RPTools - Maptool folks. I use maptool so this functionality definitely intrigues me.
        >
        > -Andrew Maitland
        > PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback

        We're already on good terms with the folks at RPTools. We currently have
        an xml outputsheet for their InitTool combat tracker program, I use this
        all the time. I don't see any problem including stuff for RPTools.

        BTW, they like me over there, I designed all their logos and
        splashscreens :-)

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Board of Directors