Replying Etiquette

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      I've noticed this cropping up lately in the messages. People "please"
      snip off everything below the message you are directly replying to. It
      gets very annoying for people reading via the web and or the digests to
      scroll past lots of the yahoo adds and/or older messages to get to the

      Thank you from your friendly PCGen moderators.