Printing Prepared Spell Lists . . .

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      I'm trying to print the list of prepared spells for an NPC Cleric for a game next week but can't
      figure out how . . .

      Is this possible?

      If so, how?

      I've looked at the spell sheets that are available and those that work don't do what I want,
      and the others don't seem to work . . .

      I'm using 5.15.8 with the RSRD loaded.

      Thanks for any help!

      Maredudd
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2008
        I would've thought the spell sheets would do the trick, I've trackered
        the bug you mentioned earlier. Only other thing I can suggest is to
        take the prepared spells section out of one of the HTML based OS's and
        just have a custom HTML OS which prints just that.