Re: [pcgen] Re: OT - Show a coder appreciation - Run an online Game for one

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2008
      I'm sure James wouldn't have minded a Ninja Monkey playing with him... :p

      Anestis is in the area too.

      Okay - So who is willing to run a game? Please Give a Name, Availability
      (And Location or Timezone)

      Also, do you already have some friends to make this a group experience?

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      Martijn Verburg wrote:
      > Well for me it looks like a an role-playing buddy of mine has just
      > moved into my area and is looking to start a game early next year, so
      > I can be taken off the list (you really didn't want a ninja monkey in
      > your campaign anyhow ;p)

      >>> Hey Folks,
      >>>
      >>> It's come to my attention that several of our hard working coders
      >>>
      > don't get to game
      >
      >> often, if at all (some in excess of four years!!!).
      >>
      >>> It's also a known fact we have coders and users from all over the
      >>>
      > globe. I'd like to see if
      >
      >> anyone is interested in running an online role-playing game for one
      >>
      > or more of our PCGen
      >
      >> coders. This can be a one time event or continous - up to you and
      >>
      > players.
      >
      >>> Our Coders who need some TLC
      >>> James Dempsey - Australian Time Zone
      >>> Tom Parker - North American - East Coast Time Zone
      >>> Dan (one of our newer coders) - Not sure about location
      >>>
      > (Guessing North America)
      >
      >>> "Karianna" - England (somewheres :-) ) - hasn't gamed in four years
      >>>

      >>> We have several options available to us in this day and age.
      >>> 1) RPTOOL.NET - Maptool (Online mapping and chat)
      >>> 2) Ventrillo - Voice Chat