[Output Sheet] Pdf output sheet is looking weird

  • thaldorf
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2008
      Is just my imagination or there is something wrong with the exported
      pdf output sheet? I just noticed that when exporting a character to
      pdf, it leave blank the rest of the page just after the Character
      level line.

      I was trying v. 5.15.8 and Java 6.11.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
        I'll take a quick peek today, but it's probably related to a fairly
        major discussion we're having on the dev list (A code change was made
        that affected the OS's, but shouldn't have, e.g. The OS's aren't
        'correct').

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2 4:01 AM
          Long time responding, but everything is OK now (5.15.10 Beta) - K