Re: Privateer Press' Iron Kingdoms -- any lst coding done?

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hi Susan,

      Susan wrote:

      > Hi friends,
      >
      > my SO just bought the campaign setting books and plans on a campaign in the
      > Iron Kingdoms. I would like to use PCGen for character creation and
      > maintainance. If I understood the project wiki correctly, PCGen does have
      > the permission to publish lst files.
      >
      > I probably did not look in the right place and found no answer. Thus my
      > question here: Is anything done for coding Privateer Press' Iron Kingdoms
      > already? I would not like to re-invent the wheel...

      We do have a data monkey that has dome some significant work on the Iron Kingdoms
      material. Unfortunately, all new work on Privateer Press material, including the Iron
      Kingdom data set, is on hold until further notice.

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon