Privateer Press' Iron Kingdoms -- any lst coding done?

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hi friends,

      my SO just bought the campaign setting books and plans on a campaign in the
      Iron Kingdoms. I would like to use PCGen for character creation and
      maintainance. If I understood the project wiki correctly, PCGen does have
      the permission to publish lst files.

      I probably did not look in the right place and found no answer. Thus my
      question here: Is anything done for coding Privateer Press' Iron Kingdoms
      already? I would not like to re-invent the wheel...

      Thanks,
      Susan

    • Eric C. Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
        Hi Susan,

        Susan wrote:

        > Hi friends,
        >
        > my SO just bought the campaign setting books and plans on a campaign in the
        > Iron Kingdoms. I would like to use PCGen for character creation and
        > maintainance. If I understood the project wiki correctly, PCGen does have
        > the permission to publish lst files.
        >
        > I probably did not look in the right place and found no answer. Thus my
        > question here: Is anything done for coding Privateer Press' Iron Kingdoms
        > already? I would not like to re-invent the wheel...

        We do have a data monkey that has dome some significant work on the Iron Kingdoms
        material. Unfortunately, all new work on Privateer Press material, including the Iron
        Kingdom data set, is on hold until further notice.

        ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
        ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
        ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
        ~ Tracker Gibbon