[BUG] [RSRD] Wild Empathy ability

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 5, 2008
      File

      data\d20ogl\srd35\basics\rsrd_abilities_class_base.lst

      Wild Empathy DESC:+% (+% on Magical
      Beasts)|WildEmpathy|WildEmpathyMagicalBeast|PREVARGT:WildEmpathy,0

      needs to be changed to: (note the 1 and 2 after the % signs)

      Wild Empathy DESC:+%1 (+%2 on Magical
      Beasts)|WildEmpathy|WildEmpathyMagicalBeast|PREVARGT:WildEmpathy,0

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Grognard.html>
      My better half and me
      <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
    • David R. Bender
      Message 80 of 80 , Jul 7, 2010
        Oh, I didn't know that Stefan was also involved in Code. Thanks,

        http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-160

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)