Not dead yet

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
      The new guy hasn't bailed out, just got things up and running enough to fire
      off an e-mail. Still working out a way to get development up and my SVN front
      end running.
      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
        Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

        > The new guy hasn't bailed out, just got things up and running enough
        to fire
        > off an e-mail. Still working out a way to get development up and my
        SVN front
        > end running.
        > --
        > Fluxxdog
        >
        > The worst crime you can commit against another human being is to
        make them
        > think.

      • Michael W. Fender
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
          Accessing archive from "Martijn Verburg"...
          Archive found in file
          > Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

          Maybe try convincing Debian and the maintainers involved to have both kdesdk
          and kdesvn to load just one collection of kio plugins for the svn+http
          protocol. Then I could be happy for a bit.

          nevermind... :p
          --
          Fluxxdog

          think.