PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting, 12/1/2008, 9:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday December 1, 2008
      Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>.

      TIME ZONES
      PST -0800 = 6pm
      EST -0500 = 9pm
      GMT -0000 = 2am