printing

  • Harvey
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2001
      help how do i print out my charachter sheet, which program do i use
      to do this when i try to use wordpad or notepad they look like
      crap help
    • eric_statz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Harvey" <harchunk@y...> wrote:
        > help how do i print out my charachter sheet, which program do
        i use
        > to do this when i try to use wordpad or notepad they look like
        > crap help

        Try using the template csheetROG_combined.htm, and opening
        the character sheet in Internet Explorer (I use the v6 beta). That
        seems to be best character sheet.

        -Eric
      • Jimmbish
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2002
          I have a DnD Charecter and i would like to preview before i print and
          take a look at it. I am wonderin Y it won't let me take a look at it
          in word or excel. If u have the answer Plzzz help me.

          James
        • merton_monk
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2002
            --- In pcgen@y..., "Jimmbish" <jimmbish@y...> wrote:
            > I have a DnD Charecter and i would like to preview before i print
            and
            > take a look at it. I am wonderin Y it won't let me take a look at
            it
            > in word or excel. If u have the answer Plzzz help me.

            Most of the character sheets are html, so the preview is most
            typically done in your browser. If you've downloaded the pdf library
            you can preview in Adobe Acrobat as well. If you want to view your
            character in Word you'd have to export it (you can export to either
            htm, mht or rtf for Word).

            -Bryan

            > James
          • uezama808
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2004
              i seem to be unable to center the printing of the character sheets.
              is there some way to change the centering? i cant seem to figure out
              how in 5.7.2
              brandon
            • Chuck Pint
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 16, 2004
                Which sheet are you having problems with the centering? If you are
                using the HTML sheets, which browser are you using?

                The HTML sheets tend to really fill the page, so you are best off with
                as small a margins as your printer will handle (0.5" on all sides
                works for most).

                Chuck